Thursday, April 24, 2008

Enchanted Swap Gifties





Here is what the Lovely Lori sent me. She decorated this case so beautifully, with all my favorite colors. I love all the roses. You can't really see it in the first photo, but behind the roses she spelled out "enchanted" with little gold colored letters. More roses inside, and sitting upon a bed of red tulle was a velvet pouch. Inside that pouch was this gorgeous bracelet. It is just stunning and so perfectly done. As I told her, I cannot bead anything to save my life, so I really appreciate the care and work she put into this piece.

I have a link to Lori's blog on my sidebar (Morning Glories and Moonflowers). Her blog is always interesting, and full of pretty pictures.

Thank you again Lori, for the treasures. I am truly enchanted!

1 comment:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Kim- Thanks so much for the sweet comments! I had such fun making your Enchanted package and it makes me so happy that you like everything):-)

YOUR package arrived today and I love everything! The little bunny is darling, the Rolos are yummy, the wand is magical and the crown hanger is GORGEOUS! The combination of colors is breathtakingly beautiful! I treasure everything and thank you so very much.:-) Lori