Monday, September 15, 2008

On the Mend

I am healing quickly from last week's surgery. Everyone at the hospital was wonderful. So kind and caring. I had taken four bars of my friend Kay's soap with me, as a little thank you to the nurses. My doctor happened to come in and see them, so she got first pick. Kay's soaps are wonderful and it was so nice for me to see the smiles on the nurses' faces.

I woke up quite alert, none of that usual sleepiness - and was released an hour after the procedure. Good thing, because people in the rooms around me were throwing up (paging Ralph Alfalfa, the Buick salesman) and that's just icky.

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

I'm so glad that you are on the mend, my friend! How nice to be able to put that all behind you. Take care and rest up!:) Lori

AwtemNymf said...

Greetings-
I just wanted to come by and let you know that your Fairy Door from Debbs swap will be arriving to you on Friday- Sept. 26th.
I hope you like it!
AwtemNymf