Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday, Monday....

.....so good to me. I like Monday. Monday is one of my favorite days of the week. I was ultra productive today. Hubby was out working, as opposed to being home working, so I did everything on my own. Got a lot of things shipped today, which is good because I was a tad behind.

We had a space at a local holiday bazaar on Saturday. We sold $.50 less than what the space cost. While I am at the bazaar I feel completely out of place and I tell myself, no more, this is it. But the next day I am already thinking about the next one. The next one is December 6th and I have lots of plans for my display. I am not telling hubby yet, because he'll freak. My son agreed to wear an elf costume if we (myself and my Bazaar Advisor) deem it appropriate.

It's always interesting to see all the things people make. Interesting, and dangerous too because my mind starts racing - oh, I could do that, or gee, that would be fun.

We had London Broil, asparagus and sourdough bread for dinner. I read this certain blog where the lady shares what they are having for dinner everytime she posts. I think it's interesting what people have for dinner.

Time to hit the hay (I use this expression a lot now, I am officially OLD). I only got 4-1/2 hours of sleep last night and am really feeling it.

No comments: