Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Scrapbooking With My Son


Junior's Washington, D.C. scrapbook is due on Thursday. We've been fiddling with it for over a week. Tonight we got down to some serious scrapbooking. Of course the project has to be done by the student. I did the mundane things like trim photos and run them through the Xyron machine. I offered a few suggestions but he surprised me with his creativity. We spent two hours cutting and pasting. He thanked me for helping four times. I told him I was having fun, and I was :).

2 comments:

Samantha said...

That DOES sound like fun!!! I love scrapbooking, but I'm so far behind now it feels like I will never catch up.

Jess said...

I so love to scrapbook. I have one from the day Jason and I got together to Easter with Emmy this year...and now I'm waiting on her bday...may 8! LOL

Lots of love to you

Jess

PS Tell your hubby that there are other women like you in the world that torture their husbands regularly! LOL

I did inform my hubby...he didn't believe me so I made him read that post of yours!