Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cutie Kewpies

It's been a while since I've added any new pendants to my stores. This one is available on eBay and Etsy. Of course no one will like it over in Etsyland. It isn't orange, or lime green, or felted, or made to soak up bodily fluids and then be tossed in the wash. I didn't knit it, or find it on a dumpster dive. It doesn't feature owls or mushrooms. It isn't anatomically correct.

The above is said (mostly) tongue-in-cheek. I'm too old for Etsy and too young for...wow, what I am too young for? Oh, the senior menu at almost any restaurant.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Kim,
You crack me up! Your kewpies are really cute...especially with their Olivia Newton John singing "let's get physical" headbands. LOL

Don't bemoan the fact that you are too young for the Sr. Citizens' discounts...it will get to you soon enough!