Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ice.....is so very NICE


This ice sleigh bed is located at an ice hotel in Quebec. I would love to stay at a place like this. I'm sure it would just be the snow dog and I though, as hubby doesn't share my love for all things arctic.

We have a nasty heat wave headed our way. That's fine - I will stay inside "under the air" as they say in the midwest.

The only thing I miss about physical therapy is the large ice mats (don't know what else to call them) they used. They had to be at least 30"x30" and they would come direct from the freezer to the room. A thin sheet separated me from the ice. I would lay back and say "ahhhh." That always got a laugh from the therapist because most people dreaded the ice mats. It would be great to be able to purchase one of those mats. I will ask my doctor about that. A couple bags of frozen veggies just isn't the same.

No comments: