Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Prayers please, for my Friend

Kay, my friend of 20 years, was admitted to the hospital about three hours ago. I could get into the gory details, but the bottom line is she and her gall bladder must part company. She will see a surgeon sometime after 7:00 am, and hopefully they will get the show on the road and relieve her of this most unhappy, unhealthy organ.

I offered to go to the hospital now, but she declined. So I will go later in the morning. I told Kay I would get the word out as much as I could, so people could begin to pray. I will post again when I have more info.

Thank you in advance for your prayers!

2 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

I got your message on my blog..tell Kay I am praying. Please update when possible.

Cindy

Samantha said...

Oh my goodness, Kim! I hadn't checked in in a couple of days and then I saw this! I'm SO glad that she is alright! Since I missed the surgery, I'll send some prayers up now for her speedy recovery.