Wednesday, November 11, 2009

...untitled....

So....I joined Facebook recently. My son kept bugging me to do it. Now he wishes he hadn't. I have found so many wonderful people. Police department people, and childhood friends, and my partner in crime back in the day when I still had a waistline and some estrogen. I will blog about that later.

Between Jacob being sick and then me being sick, I haven't been doing any coupon shopping. Fortunately we were well stocked and had to buy only fresh foods the past few weeks. I made an Albertsons run about 11:00 pm last night, and got everything pictured below for $19.99.


$19.99 is an okay price. Not great, but okay. But, when you factor in the $15.00 off my next purchase Catalina that I received, the "okay" takes on a whole new meaning. The promo was spend $30.00 and get $15.00 back. The $30.00 is before coupons are deducted, which is oh so helpful. Since I got $15.00 back, my OOP was $4.99. TA-DAH.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I have been trying my best to fight off the begs and pleads to join facebook....glad you like it. I know if I ever join I will be hooked, and i already take enough time to blog.

Way to go with your shopping!


Love, Jess