Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blurry Sneak Peek & Update

You are looking at a page from a mini album I am making for my mother. The paper collection is Julianne (K and Co) and I am using the baroque chipboard shape for my pages. I purchased this kit from Bona. I thought if I worked from a kit, I might work a bit faster. And, I am.

I like how this page turned out, although I wouldn't have put quite so many embellishments on it, had I not accidentally slopped Lindy's Stamp Gang product where it shouldn't have been. This is such a poor photo, but better than none, right?

The room switch is rolling right along. I am in my new bedroom/office/studio. Hubby has painted my old office and laid the hardwood floor. He is halfway through installing crown moulding. It's wonderful to have such a handy hubby. My new space is not ready for pictures. I get frustrated because I am limited by the physical things I can do, but little by little it's coming together.

2 comments:

CanadianWynn said...

still cannot wait to see the pictures! I am sure I will be envious!!

Tracy said...

Your mini album is turning out quite beautiful. So pretty.
Looking forward to the room redo.
I thought you were just switching rooms, you are redoing them, wow.
I am envious of the hardwood