Monday, February 14, 2011

St. Valentine's Day


The day came, and is almost gone. And....um....we really didn't celebrate it. That's okay, because as corny as it may sound, every day is Valentine's Day. At least it is for me, and I try my best to make it that way for my husband too. I think we tend to put a lot of pressure on ourselves to feel a certain way on a certain day. Yet every day is special and should be cherished.

My Valentine is also my knight in shining armor, my Prince Charming, and my best friend. I hope he knows how much I love him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you dear.

I love you

Tracy said...

Awwww so sweet.
I agree, we should show our love to our other everyday.
I hate those commercials that say "show her how much you love her with a diamond"
So if you don't have the cash, guess you don't love her.

Tracy said...

I have an award for you on my blog :)
Maybe this will encourage you to post more ;)