Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mail Call

I received my order from Pro31Designs (www.etsy.com/shop/Pro31Designs) or twinsmoms on You Tube. I wanted to try the blingy mesh everyone is using. She also sent along some gifties. Gifties are always appreciated and such a nice touch. I received two pink sprays, two blue sprays, two buttons and a cameo. The blingy mesh is very cool and will make a nice accent to my Christmas projects. Notice how the words Happy Mail are stamped all over the envelope. Very cute!

My Scor-Tape also arrived today. From what I understand it's as good as the red tape. I've never tried it but the big draw is that you can tear it. So I shall give it a try.



I didn't get to do anything creative today as I had to work. Although I did have lots and LOTS of creative thoughts. That counts...sort of.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Creative thoughts count in my book :)
Love to know your opinion on the score tape. I haven't tried it either and am curious on how strong it is :)