Monday, March 25, 2013

A Note for Customers Outside the U.S.

If you are reading this post, you most likely have sent me a message on eBay, and I have replied with a link which has brought you here. 

As a seller on eBay, it has long been my practice to ship to Canada, Australia, and the U.K.  I will ship other places too, as long as we don't have a language barrier.  But due to a substantial rate increase in postal charges and the fact eBay charges me fees for not only the item I sell but also for the postage to ship the item, I am no longer selling to eBay buyers who live outside the U.S.

The good news is I can still provide service to those who would like to order my products.  I will list the item you want on another site I sell on, which is called Etsy.  Or, if a customer does not wish to use Etsy, I can simply email a PayPal invoice.

My email address is xposales@aol.com and I am always happy to answer any questions.  Thanks very much!

No comments: